During the current events we would like to reassure everyone about our service and the measures we are taking during these times.
- We remain OPEN TO ALL ORDERS. Some further information about our processes can be found below. We are of course following the gov.uk guidance for business.
- Please allow a few extra days for processing and delivery during this time.
- As part of the curing process, all garments pass through an oven for 7 - 10 mins at 160’C before they are packed. This ensures the inks are wash safe but also has the added advantage of sterilising the garments of any potential contamination before being sent to you.
- The sterilised garments are packed by a member of our team wearing gloves, and then sealed in a package for delivery on to you.
- The government advice is that COVID-19 cannot be caught from parcels and other deliveries. Click here for the advice from Royal Mail on receiving parcels.
- Our facilities have always been set up to allow a minimum of 2m between each member of staff throughout the entire working day.
- Our production facility is non-public facing so only receives deliveries and collections.
- We operate in a clean working environment to keep the garments clean during the print process. As a result, our production team already take care to clean their machines and workspace several times throughout their shifts. These cleaning routines will continue as usual.
- In addition, we are implementing extra hand washing routines throughout the day to increase the cleanliness of the facility.